When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I really like my 088

relaxman

awesome, can you link me to the item so I can purchase it? Also where did you get the gen gator strap? I really love this setup it's very nice and I'd like to order the same thing.. how much $ total did it run you for the setup?

Just go to josh's website and choose the 088. There is only 2 choices one on rubber or leather.. I bought the strap on risti at a great price of $160 which is really good considering it was unused

just received mine form andrew really good piece i like it a lot but there is like no AR On this... I looked at my 005 I have from Mary, (noob) and the AR is flawless, i can not see myself in it clearly.. i throw on the 088 and i see my reflectin clear as day..

Is this common?

Just curious, it kinda screams 'fake' when i look at it now.. im so used to the 005 no reflection whatssoever or minimal at most..

Dont wanan sound like an it picker but just curious. Thanks!

I've recently ordered one of these (due for delivery when shipping starts again after CNY). As far as I can see, the only "tell" is on the back; the gen has "easy strap change" next to the lug (see pic) - but you would have to take watch off your wrist to see it. Not seen this mentioned by anyone before :)

post-28895-0-46738600-1327499356.jpg

I've recently ordered one of these (due for delivery when shipping starts again after CNY). As far as I can see, the only "tell" is on the back; the gen has "easy strap change" next to the lug (see pic) - but you would have to take watch off your wrist to see it. Not seen this mentioned by anyone before

I series didn't have quick change one it..

Yup same here

When I compared it to my 111 the AR is indeed weaker esp on the cyclops its close to nothing! GMT hand is in a world of its own. Power reserve has been really bad and unstable, on good days its 1.5day without wearing,bad days just half a day w/o wearing.

When I do wear them, it stops randomly..

Lume is blue on some members but green on mine.

gonna send it back to the dealer for a refund or exchange. I guess the GMT complications or dirty movement is the probfor it.

yes indeed its a really nice piece thats why the disappointment... The wait alone for the watch to arrive kills. to make things worst, its not functioning as it should.

I'm also planning to fit a gen leather strap with it! :D cant wait