When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

feel Scammed by DSN(davidsenjpn) -got pam040 without promissed Incabloc(

gvln68

i've received pam40 from DSN(davidsenjpn) today and REALLY DISAPPOINTED!!!

FIRST - the lever of CG is SO TIGHT! to open and close you have to force a serious force!!!

Second - where is incabloc DSN promised in this movt????!!!!!!

THERE IS NO INCABLOC AT ALL!!!! see the pic2(stock pic of gold ETA movt) - it has to be like this!and what i got is in pic1(its DSN watch-no incabloc!!!)

I think DSN sent me the wrong watch - its probably asian version but i've paid for watch w/SWISS MOVT WITH INCABLOC!!!

i feel Really Scammed and overpaid(((((((((((((!!

sent him letter - i will you know what his answer.

post-40992-0-20696700-1330938827.jpg

post-40992-0-11562200-1330938842.jpg

Actually your look like a SWISS Incabloc to me....but who knows

The Incabloc shock protection system is the trade name for a spring-loaded mounting system for the jewel bearings that support the balance wheel in a mechanical watch, to protect the wheel's delicate pivots from damage in the event of physical shock, such as if the watch is dropped. It was invented in 1934 by Swiss engineers Georges Braunschweig and Fritz Marti,[1] at Universal Escapements, Ltd, Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. It is currently manufactured by Incabloc, S.A.[2] Similar systems are ETA's Etachoc, Kif, Seiko's Diashock, and Citizen's Parashock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incabloc_shock_protection_system

http://www.incabloc.ch/incabloc_en.html

File:Balance wheel Chinese movement.jpg

Balance_wheel_Chinese_movement.jpg

I understand you did not get exactly what you ordered but is the incabloc so important. It is not like it will help you pass it off as a gen. As to the crown guard it is an easyer mod to make a hard one softer than to make a soft one harder. With out a better photo of the area under the balance I could not confirm that you have a Swiss movement but from that picture it does look like a Swiss 6497-1

Strong words and a lot of frustration without any chance of Davidson to reply to this situation.

And as Andy said be happy that you have a crown that's hard to close because that's a fix that i could do my self ( though i always send them of to Andy for such a fix )

Just give Davidsen a chance to answer to your questions before you call him a scammer.

Carpe Diem

Cats

so there's dsn's answer:

well,

Sorry to hear about the CG,i can send you a new CG as repalement.

Movt you got is a gen swiss movt.

if you do not like it,you can send the watch back and i cans send you refund ok.

Becaaseu this sit eh only swiss movt i have on ahnd.

Pls study and advise."

But again - NO word about incabloc...i think he knows there's no incabloc here...

But again - NO word about incabloc...i think he knows there's no incabloc here...

ETA has its own Etachoc

2824-eco1.jpg

:bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

While this is with Incabloc

584609d1324604606-eta-2824-2-etachoc-incabloc-movement2.jpg

Incabloc Novadiac what the hack you got a reliable ETA movement and if that's not what you wanted he gave you a offer to send it back.

Davidsen even offered you a new CG whilst the problem with the CG is a 2 minute fix. ( which even i can do my self with my 2 left hands )

Even if you had 10.000 posts , the way you handle this problem is completely out of balance imo.

Just my 2 cents from another Dutchguy

Carpe Diem

Cats

Gran

we are talking about eta 6497 movt and as i see here there's novodiac shock spring here.

so now i feel better about the movt i got.thanks guys!!

but to check lever of CG before sending the watch - is matter of 2 sec,why not to check it?

thank you all again

now i feel really calm))

Dear dutch friend!!

when you posted your 15th post -did you feel proud?

pls dont make your 892nd post here :)

Well my 14th post certainly wasnt accusing someone as a scammer just because i felt like it...

And no offence 99 out of 100 threads like this are posted by noobs who jump the gun before sorting it with the dealer/member in question.

Threads like this usually makes people not wanting to deal with you and even dealers have blacklist you know

I hope you didnt file a PP claim or something...

Oops made my 892 post in your thread ;-)

Niks persoonlijk trouwens vriend maar ik denk dat je er beter aandoet om dit samen met DSN uit te vogelen en dat het een honest mistake is

And next time you order (now that you have some extra knowledge) you can opt for a higher grade ETA (top, chronometre) if you're just dying to have incabloc behind that closed back. As already pointed out, the standard ETA afaik comes with etachoc, which should serve its purpose well. Don't know what you paid DSN, but I guess a high grade ETA could cost more than your watch...

wait a minute friends!!whats going on ??

now i'm a cheater cuz somebody promissed me incabloc that i didnt get??

great!!!

pls think twice before u blame!! :inverted:

i just wrote what i'm feeling and its my right.

again - i ASKED him before the deal - is there incabloc - said yes

Regardless of wat was promosed or agreed on, this thread is simply unnecessary..

There is a proper way to address this..first speak with the dealer..david has given you some options..up to u to take it or leave it..if not, PM a mod here..they will be more than happy to help out and be the neutral party..if by then u still feel like you're scammed, and with the approval of the mods, go ahead and open up a thread to feedback and criticise..

This hobby requires a lot of patience..and asking yourself how many flaws in a watch can you accept..

If you want it exactly 100% to gen, either buy a gen or source for gen parts and build it up..

Else where can you find a 95% close to gen watch for maybe 10% or less of the gen retail price..

Enjoy the watch and enjoy the forum..it is a treasure trove of information and great members! :)

It is an interesting thread, actually. Now I know what incabloc is :-)

But after reading this topic I realised that I need to dig deeper into differences between various movement types. I wonder if someone could point me to a decent source of information that gives an overview or comparision between let's say, Chinese 6497, same but platinum plated, ETA and higher ETA grades? Something that even a noob can understand? The reason for asking is that I am considering ordering a watch (the one after next) with a bit more sophisticated movement and need to decide which one to choose.

Like others have said....the movement is a Swiss 6497-1 with novodiac shock assembly. I could understand your frustration if you bought a 036 with a display caseback but you bought a 040 which is a closed caseback.

Honestly though....if you're trying to pass the movement off as gen...Don't. Because anyone can tell it's a rep with the glued engraved plates once the caseback is off.

Take the refund offered if it bothers you that much.
Edited by oncyte