When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega "Electric Blue" Review.

hyster

Brilliant. The Omega Guide has been updated with a link to this review. :)

The Electric Blue sure is pretty. It might be the nicest looker of the whole SMP line. Your rep screams "quality" even from the pictures.

Enjoy that beauty... I probably would have bought it from Richard, but you catched it first. Congrats!

• 1 month later...

I had this watch also, got it almost 5 years ago and it was stolen from my home along with 8 other Rolex and Patek. This is the only one that I know of that cannot be replaced, which makes me so sad, since it was my daily wear watch! It was so accurate that I was able to take it to my local Omega dealer and have him service the watch and when the watch clasp broke, they replaced the band for FREE with a new genuine band! I have never been able to match a purchase of this quality again!

I second the comment that, why can we not get a rep. as accurate as one made over 5 years ago!?!?!? I thought that the rep industry had improved in this time! LOL! Oh well!!!